Yes, we wrote the book.
The 124-page Definitive Guide to Cash Recyclers not only reveals the benefits of embracing technological change, it also poses — and answers — the critical questions that anyone working in retail banking operations needs to ask.
Drawing on expert knowledge of industry veterans, The Definitive Guide examines the future of bank design and provides practical answers to questions such as:
- What is a Cash Recycler?
- What Can Cash Recyclers Do For My Financial Institution?
- What to Think About When You’re Thinking About Cash Recyclers
- Hardware Features – What’s Important?
- Software Integration – What are the options?
- How Do Branch Processes Change?
- What Does a Successful Recycler Installation Look Like?
- Post Install - What Now?
- What Does a Cash Recycler Cost?