Cash recycling and cash deposit in one device.
The CM18b is a recycler that handles cash many times faster than a teller... without human error. Staff are freed to spend this reclaimed time with customers discovering needs and generating revenue.
The CM18b is also a deposit solution that automatically bags cash. The bags are sealed securely inside the unit and are ready for CIT pickup. No more cash strapping, giving staff even more time to serve customers.
This recycling and deposit machine allows staff to recycle the cash needed for daily cash transactions as well as commercial change orders. It also reduces the time staff spends manually preparing cash for shipments and eliminates the need for dual control.
Our practical dual function device is built on a proven, reliable cash recycling platform and geared towards the future of cash automation.
Right size. Right fit.
The CM18b offers the unique feature of a dedicated bagging system. In one section of the machine, notes are neatly and perfectly stacked in a sealed bag, physically separated from the recycling modules, giving you unlimited capability
Never strap again, just remove the bag and deposit. The CM18b makes manual cash management a thing of the past.
The CM18b eliminates labor intensive, cash related tasks from management’s responsibilities. By automating traditional manual cash handling processes you will realize lower labor costs while freeing employees to focus on what matters most — the customer.
CM18b Quick Specs:
- Deposit/dispense transactions in batches of up to 200 notes
- Deposit speed up to 5 notes per second
- Dispense speed up to 7 notes per second
- Recycling area: up to 6 recycling cassettes, up to 500 notes per cassette (3,000 notes)
- Deposit area: A mechanically sealing bag with a capacity of 3,000 banknotes
- Dimensions/Weight: 1035 x 440 x 900 mm / 450kg
- Recycling capacity of $85,000+ depending on configuration
- Deposit/dispense in batches of up to 200 notes without limits per transaction
- Full image sensors for visible, UV & IR light plus magnetic and ultra sound sensors
- RS232, USB 2.0 and TCP/IP connectivity
- Up to 6 recycling cassettes
- Mechanically sealing bag with a capacity of 3,000 banknotes
- Dimensions (h × w × d):
40.70 x 17.32 x 32.76 in
1,034 x 440 x 832 mm
- Weight: 992.08 lb / 450 kg
The CM18 Platform
Maximum uptime and flexibility
Configure cash cassettes for any currency denomination.
Create a custom bill mix with multiple cassettes of the same denomination.
Turn off any malfunctioning cassettes and resume normal device operation.
Easy to increase or decrease total capacity by adding or removing cassettes.
- Designed to integrate seamlessly into any modern branch without changing the teller application interface.
- Certified direct integrations with all major middleware platforms.
- Certified compatibility with most teller software applications.
- Real-time, equipment performance monitoring for recyclers in the field.
- Tracks and reports operational errors on TCRs to the ARCA Care database.
- Optimizes maintenance and service with predictive analytics.
- Extends equipment life and expands service intervals.
Take a step closer to solving your cash management problems.
Schedule a short call with one of our specialists to see how the ARCA CM18b can improve your branch efficiencies.