Flexible and adaptable.
Designed for the largest bank in the United States.
As ARCA’s most flexible recycler system, the CM18 Solo+ easily transitions to a variety of branch cash environments. The Solo+ adds a secure, locked teller cash drawer and pedestal base with rolled coin locker to a recycler. It’s designed for the individual user with additional functionality and adaptability.
Dual user TCRs are typically placed between two users and require removing existing teller dividers and renovating the teller counter. But the CM18 Solo+ can replace under counter steel without expensive physical modifications. It slides into the place of a teller drawer and coin locker for a quick cash recycler deployment.
Our innovative retrofit cash recycler is built on a proven, reliable cash recycling platform and geared towards the future of cash automation.
Right size. Right fit.
The CM18 Solo+ is the perfect solution when you need to retrofit cash automation into existing branch infrastructure. Its single user design and high capacity make it ideal for cash environments like busy merchant windows or commercial branches with high cash volumes. A single user TCR is often faster and more efficient than a dual user recycler which requires tellers to alternate transactions creating longer wait times for customers.
The additional cash and coin storage capacity enables the Solo+ to meet the storage requirements of satellite branches making it the only solution needed for these locations.
More about the CM18 Solo+:
CM18 Solo+ Quick Specs:
- Deposit/dispense in batches of up to 200 notes (without limits per transaction)
- Note bundles can contain any supported currency in any order or orientation
- 37.6” (h) x 17.32” (w) x 35.43” (l)
- Deposit speed: 5 notes per second
- Dispense speed: 7 notes per second
- Up to 500 notes per cassette (6,000 total)
- RS232, USB 2.0 and TCP/IP connectivity
- Capacity of $85,000 to $130,000+ depending on configuration
- Deposit/dispense in batches of up to 200 notes without limits per transaction
- Full image sensors for visible, UV & IR light plus magnetic and ultra sound sensors
- Lockable cash drawer and pedestal for loose cash and rolled coin storage
- Dimensions (h × w × d):
37.60 x 17.32 x 35.43 in
955 x 440 x 900 mm
- Weight: 941.37 lb / 427 kg
The CM18 Platform
Maximum uptime and flexibility
Configure cash cassettes for any currency denomination.
Create a custom bill mix with multiple cassettes of the same denomination.
Turn off any malfunctioning cassettes and resume normal device operation.
Easy to increase or decrease total capacity by adding or removing cassettes.
- Designed to integrate seamlessly into any modern branch without changing the teller application interface.
- Certified direct integrations with all major middleware platforms.
- Certified compatibility with most teller software applications.
- Real-time, equipment performance monitoring for recyclers in the field.
- Tracks and reports operational errors on TCRs to the ARCA Care database.
- Optimizes maintenance and service with predictive analytics.
- Extends equipment life and expands service intervals.
Ready to go solo+? We can help.
Schedule a short call with one of our specialists to see how the ARCA CM18 Solo+ can help your organization.