Personal cash recycler.
The perfect solution when privacy matters.
The CM18 Solo is the only cash recycler on the market designed for an individual user. When you want to create a more private banking experience for your customers, the CM18 Solo is the perfect solution.
Having cash inventory secured right at their fingertips, means your sales staff can help relieve busy teller lines. Not only does this reduce wait times, it gives your sales staff the opportunity to connect with customers and slow down the branch visit to have conversations that generate revenue and improve customer service.
This innovative adaptation of the traditional cash recycler is built on the same proven, reliable cash recycling platform as our dual user machine.
Right size. Right fit.
The CM18 Solo was designed with the universal banker in mind, allowing cash automation in locations like universal banker desks, offices and pods for more private banking transactions. It can be positioned discreetly under a desk while other services are being sold but ready to handle cash transactions. The CM18 Solo accommodates both sitting and standing work stations and solves problems such as odd number of tellers. As the smallest cash recycler in the CM18 family, its 6-8 cassettes capacity is perfectly suited for the cash needs of universal bankers and customer service staff.
More about the CM18 Solo:
CM18 Solo Quick Specs:
- Note bundles can contain any supported currency in any order or orientation
- Deposit speed: 5 notes per second
- Dispense speed: 7 notes per second
- Up to 500 notes per cassette (6,000 total)
- Capacity of $85,000 to $200,000+ depending on configuration
- Deposit/dispense in batches of up to 200 notes without limits per transaction
- Full image sensors for visible, UV & IR light plus magnetic and ultra sound sensors
- RS232, USB 2.0 and TCP/IP connectivity
- CM18 Solo Tall:
- 6/8/10/12 cassettes
- Dimensions (h × w × d):
37.01 x 17.32 x 35.43 in
940 x 440 x 900 mm
- Weight: 945.78 lb / 429 kg
- CM18 Solo Short:
- 6/8 cassettes
- Dimensions (h × w × d):
26.42 x 17.32 x 35.43 in
671 x 440 x 900 mm
- Weight: 714.30 lb / 324 kg
The CM18 Platform
Maximum uptime and flexibility
Configure cash cassettes for any currency denomination.
Create a custom bill mix with multiple cassettes of the same denomination.
Turn off any malfunctioning cassettes and resume normal device operation.
Easy to increase or decrease total capacity by adding or removing cassettes.
- Designed to integrate seamlessly into any modern branch without changing the teller application interface.
- Certified direct integrations with all major middleware platforms.
- Certified compatibility with most teller software applications.
- Real-time, equipment performance monitoring for recyclers in the field.
- Tracks and reports operational errors on TCRs to the ARCA Care database.
- Optimizes maintenance and service with predictive analytics.
- Extends equipment life and expands service intervals.
Ready to go solo? We can help.
Schedule a short call with one of our specialists to see how the ARCA CM18 Solo can help your organization.