Intelligent and elegant.
Proven cash recycling performance with style.
The CM18 Evo is built upon the same CM18 platform banks and credit unions have relied on for years. This sleek machine includes an updated bill reader that more accurately detects counterfeits and significantly increases note acceptance which dramatically reduces transaction time.
The design presents a modern look and feel in your branch when paired with the CM18 Solo. The CM18 Evo frees your staff to deliver premium customer service by automatically counting, depositing and dispensing cash many times faster than a teller without human error.
Designed to adapt to a retail banking landscape that is in a constant state of change.
Right size. Right fit.
The CM18 Evo cash recycler can be repurposed as part of a assisted self-service solution providing flexibility for any future branch redesign.
The device holds up to 12 cash modules which can be configured to store specific denominations for optimal efficiency. It is the perfect solution to be shared by two or more tellers in traditional teller lines, pod designs and assisted self service kiosks.
The CM18 Evo can function as a self-contained vault, allowing tellers to perform vault buys and sells without a manager during weekend branch hours.
More about the CM18 Evo:
CM18 Evo Quick Specs:
- 3.5” operator touch screen interface
- Modular note storage allows for multiple configurations based on capacity needs
- Simultaneous processing of up to four currencies
- ARCA Care remote service plan
- Lighting system on input/output bins for customer usability
- Lockable upper track for customer applications
- Shutter system option available
The CM18 Platform
Maximum uptime and flexibility
Configure cash cassettes for any currency denomination.
Create a custom bill mix with multiple cassettes of the same denomination.
Turn off any malfunctioning cassettes and resume normal device operation.
Easy to increase or decrease total capacity by adding or removing cassettes.
- Designed to integrate seamlessly into any modern branch without changing the teller application interface.
- Certified direct integrations with all major middleware platforms.
- Certified compatibility with most teller software applications.
- Real-time, equipment performance monitoring for recyclers in the field.
- Tracks and reports operational errors on TCRs to the ARCA Care database.
- Optimizes maintenance and service with predictive analytics.
- Extends equipment life and expands service intervals.
Technology shouldn’t dictate your branch strategy.
Schedule a short call with one of our specialists to see how the ARCA CM18 Evo can evolve with your branch.