Software | OEM
Bridging the gap between software and hardware.
Integrating devices with kiosk application software is a challenge. Some device manufacturers provide drivers or an API for their device, but the kiosk integrator often is faced with multiple different devices from many different manufacturers.
We’ve developed a single API that spans multiple hardware manufacturers, multiple operating systems, and multiple programming languages. Envoy.
Envoy provides a common API to support multiple devices in the kiosk. In a nutshell, your application development challenges just became much easier.
With support for the latest development platforms and operating systems, many existing applications can use Envoy API without wrapping or complicated modification.
- Supports several cash automation devices including dispensers, acceptors, recyclers, coin hoppers and more.
- Compatible with USB, RS232, LAN
- Supports several currencies across all supported devices, including USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, MXN, and many more
- Supports Windows and Linux OS
- Java and C#/.NET app development supported
- API is built on manufacturers’ low-level protocol, not a wrapper
- Extensive device-level error-handling
- Programmer’s Guide documenting device support using Envoy API.