ARCA to Showcase Solutions to Improve Retail Cash Handling At EuroCIS 2016
Stop counting cash, and focus on your shoppers
Dusseldorf, Germany – February 23rd, 2016 – ARCA, a global leader in the development of cash automation technology for banks, retail locations and self-service kiosks, will be demonstrating retail cash management and process solutions at stand 10C25 at EuroCIS 2016, February 23-25.
As the most important retail event in Europe, EuroCIS focuses on the latest retail technology and trends. Cash is still the most common transaction method and cash handling has been identified as one of the major problems for retailers all around the world. ARCA’s retail solution portfolio includes:
- Front-end cash skimming small safes to secure high denomination notes
- Back office deposit solutions integrated with Cash in Transit to secure cash and provide provisional credit
- Cash recycling solutions to improve till management and deposit high value notes
“Retailers spend an incredible amount of time dealing with cash. They need solutions to release their employees from redundant tasks and focus on customers.” said Rudi Ryshway, ARCA Sales Director. “Cash management technology allows retailers to improve transaction efficiency whilst reducing overall costs, putting physical stores in a position to compete from a cost prospective, against e-commerce retailers”.
ARCA products allow retailers to improve efficiencies and avoid a number of hidden costs:
- Saves time wasted counting cash: a single note is counted up to 17 times in hypermarkets
- Reduces shrinkage, the equivalent of 3-7% of retail turnover
- Reduces cash exposure, along with the risk of robbery and increases in-store security
- Creates a flow of information to allow managers to improve their business
- Securely stores cash and permits real time provisional crediti>
The ARCA team will be demonstrating solutions at the ARCA stand every day between 10am and 6pm. Cash experts will be available to analyze retailers’ cash management models and suggest solutions suitable for businesses of any size.
ARCA’s cash management expert, Luca Cococcia, will give a presentation on “Improving Retail Cash Handling with Technology” on the second day of the exhibition, to be held at the EuroCIS Forum in Hall 10 F04 on February 24 at 11:30am.
ARCA’s solutions help people control and streamline cash operations in financial institutions, retail stores, and self-service kiosks around the world. Our overriding drive is to develop technology and services that make transactions simpler, more efficient, and more secure. Visit us at www.arca.com to see how we are reimagining everyday transactions—freeing people to focus on what matters most.
ARCA Europe Media Contact
Marketing & Communications Manager
Corso Vercelli 332,
10015 Ivrea (TO), ITALY
Tel. (+39) 0125-235611