Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Finance & Accounting
Be A Part Of The We
If you are a bright, dedicated, energetic, and enthusiastic about life sort of person, you’ll find that ARCA is a great place to work. We are problem solvers, innovators, dynamos, dreamers, and free thinkers. We work hard, but enjoy a collegial, friendly atmosphere at the office.
Since our modest beginnings in 1998, ARCA is now one of the fastest growing businesses within the cash automation industry. If being a part of this growth excites you—join the team. We are ARCA.
What to Expect
You can expect great health care, exceptional vacation plans and competitive salaries. But, it’s the little things that make working at ARCA interesting. There’s fresh fruit and snacks in our cafeteria, as well as an unlimited supply of gourmet coffee. Even the chair at your desk is a big deal (a Herman Miller SAYL).
Now, for the nitty-gritty:
- Competitive salaries
- Vacation - 4 weeks paid vacation a year
- Comprehensive health insurance
- 100% dental coverage
- 401 (k) plan with matching contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Subsidized gym memberships
- Free snacks and gourmet coffee
- Standing or sitting—your choice—with our motorized desks.
- A sweet chair
ARCA designs, manufactures, and distributes a wide range of transaction automation systems. We specialize in custom bill dispensing and bill recycling devices and the software that controls them. With offices in the US, UK, India, Russia & China, ARCA maintains a global presence, working with customers in over 50 countries.
ARCA is regularly recognized for its products and services and is currently experiencing fast-paced growth. Some of our awards:
- 2015, 2016 IDC Financial Insights Fintech Ranking Top 100
- 2015, 2016 Fintech Forward 100 List
- Inc 5000 – Ranked as one of the fastest growing private companies from 2007-2015, 2017.
- Manufacturing Leadership 100 (ML100) Award - 2013 & 2014. The ML100 is awarded to companies that embrace breakthrough innovation and anticipate and respond to customers needs.
- Ranked #1 on the “Mid-Market Fast 40” as the fastest growing company in North Carolina in 2016.
- Named to the “Mid-Market Fast 40” as one of the fastest growing companies in North Carolina in 2012-2016.
- 2010, 2015, 2016 Deloitte Fast 500. Recognized as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the United States.
- Named to the Triad Business Journal’s Fast 50 in 2009 & 2010, 2013-2016.
- Named to the Triangle Business Journal’s Fast 50 in 2016.
- Chapel Hill Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year - 2014
- Carolina Parent names ARCA as a Top 50 family-friendly employer - 2014
We are always on the lookout for talented people that can be a valued part of our team. If you are smart, creative, fun-loving, and maybe just a bit weird, drop us a resume and maybe something will happen. No promises, but it can't hurt to try. Right?
ARCA is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of ARCA to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.