ARCA To Present Latest EMV Technology At NACS Show
Secure, point-of-sale payment solution featured in “Cool New Products” room
MEBANE, NC (October 2, 2014)— ARCA, a global leader in cash automation and payment technologies, announced today that it is unveiling two EMV compliant payment solutions at the National Association of Convenience Stores (NACS) show held October 7-10th in Las Vegas. The company will also be demoing several innovative cash management solutions for convenience store owners and operators at the show.
“ARCA is excited to show two innovative products that give customers new options in payment solutions in kiosks as well as standalone handheld devices: the GP1000 and BV1000,” Allen Shaver, ARCA’s Director of Product Innovation said. “Additionally, we’ll be displaying two state-of-the-art cash handling systems that simplifies cash management at the point-of-sale location. The Lincsafe Pro is a compact intelligent safe for till side or under counter applications and the Cashlogy POS1000 has the ability to recycle cash and coin at the POS with the option to operate as a customer-facing device.”
Shaver continues: “We are also fortunate enough to be displaying Robocoin’s Bitcoin ATM in our booth. We worked hand-in-hand with Robocoin to respond rapidly to emerging opportunities with Bitcoin payment kiosks. ARCA's expertise on best practices for integration of media dispenser technology is proven to help accelerate our OEM customer's time to revenue.”
Here’s the lineup of products ARCA will be showcasing at NACS:
- Globalcom BV1000: An unattended EFTP point-of-sale (POS) system for commercial transactions with credit and debit cards. This rugged automatic payment system is designed for use in unattended kiosks and conforms to the highest security levels.
- Globalcom GP1000: A battery-powered portable EFT POS terminal designed for low power consumption. It is PCI 3.1 compliant and supports chip & pin or magstripe cards.
- Lincsafe Pro: A front-office cash deposit solution with a state-of-the-art web portal capabilities, allowing for real-time visibility into cash operations.
- Cashlogy POS1000: A fully automated cash and coin POS system that dispenses, accepts, and stores currency. It eliminates shrinkage at the till, detects counterfeits, and automates the checkout process.
- Robocoin Bitcoin ATM: The world’s first Bitcoin ATM, demonstrating ARCA’s cash dispenser integration knowledge within a cutting-edge piece of technology.
ARCA is looking forward to welcoming visitors to NACS this year and discussing cash and payment technology solutions at booth #7112.
ARCA’s solutions help people control and streamline cash operations in financial institutions, retail stores, and self-service kiosks around the world. Our overriding drive is to develop technology and services that make transactions simpler, more efficient, and more secure. Visit us at www.arca.com to see how we are reimagining everyday transactions—freeing people to focus on what matters most.