Intelligent Technology Eliminates the Hassle of Dealing with Cash
MEBANE, NC – January 12th, 2016 – ARCA, a global leader in the development of cash automation technology for banks, retail locations and self-service kiosks, today announced that it will demonstrate a three-level cash management approach at the NRF's Annual Convention & EXPO, the United State’s premiere event for retail innovation, to be held January 17 – 20, in New York City.
NRF’s Big Show 2016 focuses on the latest retail technology and trends. Cash handling has been identified as one of the major problems for retailers all around the world. ARCA’s retail product range features a wide selection of hardware and software that adapts to various store formats and different retail needs.
• A till-side cash deposit system is available for immediately securing high-value notes at checkout;
• Mid-size smart safes allow retailers already benefiting from CIT pickups to obtain cash automation efficiency without changing their whole process;
• Combined cash deposit/recycling solutions are convenient for operational cost reductions and cash management efficiency with an integrated cash recycling function that improves till float efficiency;
“When our engineers develop solutions, they don't stop at a functional level. They look at the big picture, at the ways people interact with technology and concentrate on design and ergonomics.” said Aubrey Meador, ARCA’s president. “As a result, ARCA's solutions achieve the elusive goal of melding form and function. We focus on reimagining everyday transactions, and making life easier for people that work with our technology”.
Cash automation technology delivers improvement to many areas within the retail environment and directly addresses several problems retailers face today.
• Saves handling time as cash in retail stores is counted on average eight times a day;
• Reduces shrinkage that leads to between 3% and 7% of employee terminations;
• Reduces cash exposure along with the risk of robbery and in-store security;
• Implements modern cash scan-to-data procedures so cash data is always visible in an efficient and accurate process;
• Securely stores cash and collects data for reconciliations, sales audits, bank deposits, and cash withdrawals;
ARCA will be demonstrating solutions at booth #914. Cash automation experts will be available to analyze retailers cash management model and suggest solutions suitable for businesses of all sizes.
ARCA’s solutions help people control and streamline cash operations in financial institutions, retail stores, and self-service kiosks around the world. Our overriding drive is to develop technology and services that make transactions simpler, more efficient, and more secure. Visit us at arca.com to see how we are reimagining everyday transactions—freeing people to focus on what matters most.
1151 Holmes Rd.
Mebane, NC 27302
Tel. (919) 525-2719
Corso Vercelli 332
10015 Ivrea (TO)
Tel. +39 0125 674540